We can’t believe the end of 2018 is approaching, and we’re beginning to reflect on the incredible experiences that came with it. What’s been most inspiring is that our passions continue to fuel our lives. This blog is a huge passion of ours, and we’ve been so lucky to see it grow each year, allowing us to live a fulfilled life we never thought possible. From our evolving fashion, travels, and business, we make sure we are our best selves no matter where we’re headed – whether that be a trip or the next step in our career. Always moving forward – #QueTeMueve.
So, what exactly moved us forward and stood out from the rest this year? It was difficult to narrow this list down, but between our billboards with Telemundo, a feature in GQ Magazine, working with major airlines, travel to over 20 cities, working with top fashion brands, and one of us getting to speak as a keynote speaker at a business conference in front of 1,000+ entrepreneurs, we are so proud of these specific accomplishments. Not to mention the precious time we were able to spend with our family and friends, who are a constant inspiration. We encourage all of our readers to sit back and make a list like this as well. You’ll be amazed out how much you’re able to come up with.
But, we couldn’t imagine ending the year without mentioning some of the products that changed our worlds for the better. Because, was it really even a great year if you didn’t look and feel your best? Sharing these best kept secrets is what makes TwoTrends after all!
For Sebastian, those were:
· Axe Gold Wash and Style Instant Control Shampoo | In one step, this shampoo cleanses away dirt while its Style Control Technology infuses hair with texture and light control.
· Axe Oud Wood and Dark Vanilla Body Spray | This is a men’s body spray that keeps you fresh with a sophisticated fresh scent. All day and all night – seriously.
· Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash | This #1 dermatologist-recommended wash leaves skin feeling refreshingly cool and clean.
· Dove Men+Care Spray Antipersperant Deodorant | This is a clinically proven non-irritant formula (yes, please!) that goes on instantly dry.
For Espe, those were:
· POND’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream | Why does it work so well? It’s formulated with Alpha Hydroxy Acids) and collagen. It really does visibly reduces\ the appearance of fine lines in as little as two weeks.
· Suave Coconut Oil Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner | This turns any sign of dry, damaged hair right around. It’s infused with pure coconut oil and visible repairs damage. Plus, it’s salon-quality as a fraction of the cost.
We’re wishing all of our readers the most fabulous end to a fabulous year. And, remember what is it that #QueTeMueve?